Our desire for continuous improvement, alongside customer feedback has led to the development of our latest range of ARC145 systems. The systems combine the best elements of our proven ARC140 system and our more recently released ARC150 system.
The ARC145 pistol utilises our latest design of contact tips and air-concentrator. The head design, along with the contact tips improves cooling to the arc area, resulting in longer contact tip life and more reliable operation when spraying for extended periods of time. The improved airflow and more efficient arc also allow the system to produce a finer coating without compromising deposit efficiency. The new tips, manufactured from a hard wearing, copper alloy are quick and easy to change. The new material, along with improved cooling help to enhance tip life considerably and reduce downtime and running costs.
The ARC145 pistol also includes other enhancements such as measuring the spray voltage at the pistol (assisting diagnostics and simplifying setup) and more simple, robust pushbuttons. A small amount of weight is taken out of the pistol compared to the ARC140 and a more robust control cable connection is also introduced. Reversible (twice the life) V-rollers complete the ARC145 pistols new features and ensure the most reliable wire feed possible.
The reversible V-rollers also feature on the new ARC145 wire drive unit which utilises the proven technology from the ARC150 spray systems. A larger motor, inverter and independent tension drive unit gives the very best in reliable and repeatable wire feeding.
The new drive unit and pistol are still joined with our patented ‘Synchrodrive’ principle. The flexible drive cable in 5m, 10m, and 20m lengths, combined with the V-rollers and more positive drive unit ensure the ultimate performance and reliability of wire feeding. The ARC145 system has been extensively tested with a range or coating wires and proven to give excellent performance over 20m feed lengths with the most challenging, cored engineering wires.
The energiser range includes the latest enhancements introduced to our range at the start of 2016.
- The latest version of PLC is fitted ensuring long future proofing and support.
- Digital gauges offering both scale and numeric displays.
- MCB’s are fitted to the incoming power supply as additional protection if the correct fusing is not fitted to the electrical supply.
- New Data Kit option giving the possibility of remote monitoring and logging of certain energiser data at a customer’s HMI via a Siemens S7-1200 series CPU.
The system is designed for demanding engineering and anti-corrosion applications and is our most flexible arc spray machine. Suited to hand held or robotic mounting, it is as happy spraying 1.6mm engineering wires onto shafts as it is spraying 2.5mm corrosion coatings onto steel fabrications. The system has undergone a rigorous design, engineering and testing program to bring you a high quality, medium capacity but flexible system that will aid you to maximise production, efficiency and productivity in your thermal spray operations.
Structural steelwork Offshore/oil & gas Shipbuilding/marine Bridges (concrete and steel) Vessels and enclosures Wind turbine towers Fences/gates Engineering bond coats Wear coatings Bearing and seal surfaces
- New S345-CL sealed energiser = reliability
- Contact tubes/tip = fine coating, long life
- Digital displays = clear, robust with wide viewing angle
- Closed-loop current = simplicity / reliability
- Uses wires from 1.6mm to 2.5mm
- Air cooled cables = lightweight
- Excellent pistol manoeuvrability
- 5,10 and 20m supplies packages
- Anti-corrosion and engineering coatings Easy to maintain = lower downtime
- 5m pull option available for small workshops
- MIG and drum dispense
- Soft start for smooth start ups = reliability
- PTFE lined conduits = reliable long wire feed
- Download & Specifications