Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before using the Website. These are the Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) which govern your use of The Metallisation website (“this/the Website”) and your relationship with Metallisation (“we or us”) in connection with your use of the Website. If you visit the Website you accept these Terms. THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Use of the Website
All orders and purchases made on the Website will also be governed by the Terms and Conditions of Metallisation relating to the products purchased.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any ancillary services needed to connect to or access the Website, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software and long distance and local telephone calls.
We may update these Terms from time to time and will notify you of any changes by making a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
The content of the Website (including but not limited to graphics, logos, images and software) is subject to the terms of this Agreement. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network). You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from Metallisation.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any intellectual property of Metallisation or its affiliated companies. Metallisation, and you shall indemnify Metallisation and keep Metallisation indemnified against any liability, costs, proceedings and actions arising from any breach of this clause.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Website;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
The Website is provided by Metallisation without any express or implied warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Website provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Website tries to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Metallisation will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If Metallisation is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Metallisation reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Website or to remove material already posted on the Website.
The Website and any software are provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
We do not assume any liability for any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Website.
We do not assume any liability for any incompatibility between the Website and other websites, services, software and hardware.
Metallisation assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its websites, domain names or services.
WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING FROM ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHERWISE.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Website by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature;
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Website by you.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Metallisation’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
Availability of the Website
Although the Website aims to offer you the best service possible, Metallisation makes no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements.
Metallisation cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Website will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- If you breach these Terms and Metallisation ignores this, Metallisation will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- Metallisation shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.